The Faith and Health Board is responsible for Spiritual Care at St. John’s, which includes:
- First Aid
- Friendly Visitors Ministry – Joe Shaw
- Grief Support Ministry – Barb Knaak
- Healing Prayer Ministry – Jane Rinehart
- Parish Nurse Ministry – Lynette Marks
- Prayer Chain Ministry – Mary Cisar
- Stephen Ministry – Pam Schwandt
- Sunshine Ministry – Arlene Sivanich
In the days ahead, there is a new grief support group beginning on September 19, and running through October 24th at the Northfield Hospital.
The group will be meeting in the Board Room at the hospital from 6:30 until 8:00 p.m., and will be facilitated by Catherine Kelley from Northfield Hospice. Attendance is free and open to the public. Further information is available by calling Catherine at 646-1037.
The next grief support group will be held at St. John’s from October 29th through December 3rd, in the Fireside Room. The group will be meeting from 6:30-8:00 p.m., and will be facilitated by Barbara Knaak and Avy Sherve. Information is available by calling Barbara at 664-0444.
The healing ministry team will be available during communion for prayer and the anointing of oil during both services at St. John’s on Sunday, September 30th.